Maeve’s Organic Broad Spectrum 3000mg CBD Oil offers you a delicious and powerful and natural source of support for your daily wellness routine. Enjoy this rich blend of CBD and other hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts.
Organic Broad Spectrum CBD extract is dissolved in organic hemp oil and olive oil using our proprietary method, we then add organic lemon essential oil from Italy for flavor as well as its antioxidant properties.
This is one of our high concentration, 6x strength. Each drop of oil contains 1.5mg of CBD. If you are familiar with the dosage you take, this is a great way to buy bulk and save. For example, if you are currently taking the Double Strength, 25mg a day, 16 drops of the 6x strength is sufficient. For this dosage, this bottle contains 3 months supply vs 1 month supply in the Double Strength (1000mg).
Total strength: 3000mg
Weight/volume: 2fl / 60ml
- With 3000mg of Broad Spectrum CBD
- Our CBD comes from USDA organic-certified, regeneratively-grown hemp
- The color of hemp extract can vary from batch to batch. Maeve’s products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our hemp extract oil natural
- Maeve’s CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids
- Delicious organic lemon essential oil
Organic Broad Spectrum 3000mg CBD
A 2019 study observed 72 participants, after taking 25mg of CBD capsules each night, 79.2% of participants experienced a drop in anxiety levels after the first month. Meanwhile 66.7% of them noted an improvement in their sleeping habits.
Cannabis and its extracts have long been used to treat painful conditions. The possible mechanisms involved have been the subject of many investigations. Although CB1 activation may be analgesic (relief from pain), other studies clearly show that CB2 agonists are also effective in chronic pain management.
Finding the right dosage for CBD has been a challenge for many, seeing as efficacy depends on the person’s weight, the potency of the CBD, the route of administration and the desired effect. It takes trial and error to find what works best for you. A rule of thumb is to start low and slow and gradually building your way up until you hit your sweet spot. Read more here..
Batch and GC reports can be obtained here.